Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr. Manager, Marketing StrategyApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716904BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
The position involves a variety of tasks, including aggregating regional research to ensure proper marketing localization and product positioning. The Sr. Manager will work closely with all tactical and operational teams to ensure that proper processes are implemented to drive scale and increase subscriber growth.
- Aggregate country specific research to inform marketing strategy and product positioning
- Compile detailed competitor analysis and creative audits of marketing campaigns, landing pages, and offer testing. Make recommendations to centralized testing team.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are localized properly to ensure maximum customer conversion and retention.
- Work with operating teams to create efficient workflows for creative development, localization, and deployment
- Identify market trends
- Ensure brand consistency through all global performance campaigns
- Monitor local customer satisfaction and brand health
- Work with regional & global performance acquisition teams to ensure media planning align with Global strategy and execution.
- Work with regional and global teams to coordinate strategy and execution between awareness, earned and paid media.
- 6+ years of Performance marketing experience with emphasis on acquisition marketing
- 2-3 years of International marketing experience, preferably in subscription marketing or ecommerce
- Experience working with design teams - including brief drafting. Must be confident to give creative and messaging guidance.
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.