Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Manager Paid Media Strategy, ESPN+Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 692903BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Aug. 09, 2019
- Develop strategies to drive aggressive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency for ESPN+
- Manage communications across teams – build strategy decks & communicate project status and results across org
- Create & manage robust test plan, based on data & analytics, to improve performance throughout the conversion funnel. Manage a prioritization framework across channels and in partnership with analytics teams
- Identify opportunities for cross-channel opportunities and efficiencies
- Act as central point of contact for cross-functional business teams and collaborate with key stakeholders across the Disney businesses to drive mutually aligned objectives
- Inception & delivery of key marketing & critical cross-channel priorities
- 5-7+ years digital marketing experience with at least 2 Years working in a highly analytical environment (management consulting, investment banking, business strategy)
- Top notch communication & presentation skills – ability to distill complicated concepts and explain them to senior level executives and team members alike
- Highly analytical mindset with a deep understanding of acquisition funnel, economics and profitability levers
- Strong partner or client management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios
- Proactive, multi-tasker, problem-solver who can be a collaborative team player
- Ability to work across teams and matrixed business units
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
- BA/BS Required
- MBA Preferred
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.