Sr Manager, Pricing & PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 964108BR Location New York, New York, United States / Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 21, 2022
- Manage a multi-regional team of Planning Managers & Sales Planners across U.S. offices
- Support Sales as the first line of defense in addressing pricing & packaging inquiries
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders from Analytics, Account Management, Streaming Solutions & Sales Enablement to generate reporting, ensure accuracy, evaluate trends and support optimization to facilitate growth of the business
- Monitor the timelines, execution & effectiveness across Planning Managers to ensure consistent levels of support within your vertical(s)
- Assist the Director, P&P as the primary stakeholder of key projects & team initiatives; curate effective communications to drive adoption and accelerate implementation
- Create, manage and implement negotiated rate cards and ensure adherence to terms & conditions across Planning Management counterparts, Planners and Sales.
- Support the vertical Management team as the first point of escalation to review Sales exceptions and/or deviations to business protocol
- Collaborate with HR & Planning Management counterparts to facilitate the hiring process for new Sales Planners across U.S Offices
- Assess Sales Planner performance in partnership with Sales to ensure that personal and team goals are achieved
- Steward both internal and marketplace feedback to help resolve pricing/packaging gaps, roadblocks, or opportunities; utilize marketplace experience to inform new & developing GTM strategies
- Collaborate with Account Management leads to provide a seamless workflow across pre and post sales functions
- At least 3 years digital management experience
- Experience working within a national sales organization
- A strong knowledge of online ad products, ad serving capabilities, philosophies, and drawbacks
- Experienced Excel & PowerPoint user
- Experience working with Salesforce & Operative1 is a plus
- Ability to present complicated concepts and ideas in an easy-to-understand format
- Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured, and dynamic environment
- A minimum of 7 years working in a digital advertising capacity, with a focus on yield, reporting and analytics
Additional Information:This role may be based in New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Santa Monica, CA
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.