Sr. Performance Marketing Operations ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 789495BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted May 04, 2021
Disney Streaming is a business unit within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment at The Walt Disney Company, which oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s international operations and direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including Disney+, ESPN+, and the upcoming general entertainment international offering Star. Our core mission is to deliver the unparalleled storytelling created by our renowned content partners across The Walt Disney Company to global audiences by giving them the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming globally. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media and Adtech landscape. This role sits on the Global Performance Marketing Operations team’s focus is to provide strategies, processes, and technologies that will enable Disney+, ESPN+ and Star+ performance marketing to scale globally with consistency and excellence. The team provides both tactical and strategic support across a variety of functions including adtech, data and audience strategy, analytics and core operations to drive more efficient and effective customer acquisition efforts across the globe.
- Manage critical aspects of the Performance Marketing Go-To-Market launch process across all Data and Analytics workstreams
- Help the development of the MarTech roadmap and capabilities to support the overall Disney Streaming Services Marketing Analytics needs
- Manage prioritization and requirement gathering of new data product and engineering requests
- Collect, manage and prioritize business requirements from the Performance Marketing team specific to data Product and Engineering initiatives
- Work with EPM team to ensure proper tracking of all critical marketing technology initiatives
- Partner with and represent the Performance Marketing team point of view on all Marketing Analytics and Data Engineering items in development
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Strong background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies and their applications to scale performance marketing organizations
- Strong background in data and analytics platforms powering Marketing analytics (i.e. MTA)
- Experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels
- Demonstrated background for delivering business efficiencies specifically in assisting performance marketing teams achieve customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Ability to determine resource needs and recommend solutions
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.