Sr Product Manager; CRM Platforms - Salesforce or similar CRM
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 731940BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted 18/12/2019
Job Summary:The Business Relationship Management team within the Direct to Consumer and International organization is responsible for the providing high-level strategic direction and business requirements for the suite of software systems and tools that enable the Disney Advertising Sales division to improve productivity, customer service, increase revenue and profitability. The group is responsible for monitoring industry trends, working with subject matter experts and executives within Ad Sales to define internal and external client needs and partner with technology to define and enable quality solutions. The primary objective for this group is to collaborate with the business and accurately capture all relevant business strategies, priorities, & business requirements for internal or external technology partners to build a system or provide a technical solution. The Business Management Relationship team will collaborate with a variety of technical resources to ensure that the solutions developed solve the identified needs and scales for future growth.
The Sr. Business Relationship Manager (Sr. Product Manager) will be responsible for defining the Strategic product roadmap and feature set for the Disney Direct to Consumer and International Salesforce.com platform. This is accomplished through collaborating with Business and Technology Leaders to understand strategic objectives, revenue opportunities, current problems and market place trends and translating these into prioritized, actionable strategic deliverables.
- Collaborates with Sr. Dir Product Management and peer product managers to develop and maintain the Global Advertising Sales Salesforce Product Roadmap.
- Responsible for setting priorities for the Salesforce Product portfolio based on company priorities, business needs and industry trends.
- Collaborates with CRM Product team and/or vendor partners to define product requirements, insure the product capabilities meet/exceed business expectations, and are scalable across business units and media types,
- Responsible for collaborating with Business Owners across DTCI to understand current Business needs and drive opportunities for creating new or enhancing existing products’ functionality to drive revenue, adoption, and speed to market.
- Serves as a liaison between management and operational business partners and the applications development teams to define high-level features, workflows, and functions for complex and cross-functional sales processes.
- Collaborates with technical product management and architecture team to decompose business requirements and translate into a technical architecture and solution that is reusable, extensible, and drives business value.
- Maintain relationships with Business partners and proactively suggest system enhancements to improve efficiencies and support business goals.
- Collaborates with Salesforce Platform administration to ensure Salesforce quarterly upgrades, environment management, user role security and definition, auditing, and platform security are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Works with technology partners to ensure consistent look and feel across suite of product portfolio.
- Responsible for coordinating product release strategy with end users, technology leads, and fellow product managers.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to CRM product team members on best practices in product management.
- Typically has 7 – 10 years total business experience and minimum of 5 years in the aforementioned CRM subject matter.
- Effectively communicates complex information with both internal and external contacts at a variety of organizational levels.
- Proven breadth and depth of CRM expertise who can work independently with little or no supervision.
- Proven leadership, business relationship management, and product management skills.
- Anticipates and avoids common problems; solves problems quickly and independently.
- Adept at process evaluation and re-engineering, contributes to process improvements by recommending process or system improvements and enhancements that can benefit the business.
- Possess solid understanding of Project management and Software Development Lifecycle process.
- Capable of identifying when to use custom development versus out of the box functionality (e.g. Process Builder v Apex)
- Bachelors Degree
- B.S. Business Management, Media & Communications, or equivalent is preferred
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Direct-to-Consumer and International, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.