Sr Product Manager, Identity & Analytics
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 669463BR Location New York, New York, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted 22/05/2019
The Sr Product Manager, Self-Serve Identity & Analytics role will focus on enabling analytics solutions and interfaces that service from the data platform to direct stakeholders across DTCI. You provide intake, review, and roadmaps to service the products to stakeholder requirements. You are the connective tissue between the business intelligence needs and the data platform. You will also inform the platform strategy to enable speed to market through POCs as well as execution and launch of integrated analytics solutions for business units. You should also be familiar with identity resolution efforts and the variety of compliance and privacy efforts in the marketplace. You must be an analytical, articulate, and business-minded, capable of setting strategic priorities, executing tactically and communicating effectively to stakeholders at senior and peer levels throughout the course of a product lifecycle.
- Manage roadmap and pipeline of all dependent analytics systems across data platform.
- Develop new and custom analytics and business intelligence solutions from data platform.
- Manage identity graphing efforts with internal data science teams.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and product marketing to ensure proper requirements.
- Manage identity vendor and technology.
- Must have minimum 5 years previous experience in data analytics, business reporting, business intelligence, data technology and/or consulting in a related field.
- Must have familiarity with big data processing (Snowflake, Redshift, etc.), business intelligence solutions (e.g. Looker, DOMO, etc.), and measurement solutions (Adobe, Localytics, etc.).
- Familiarity with API and data deployment mechanisms.
- Familiarity with identity reconciliation processes both internally developed and vendor developed.
- Demonstrated experience with running complex projects across a matrixed organization.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.