Sr. Product Program Manager, Consumer Profiles & IdentityApply NowApply Later Job ID 897470BR Location New York, New York, United States / Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jan. 17, 2022
We seek a creative and experienced Sr. Program Manager to join our Product Strategy team to drive product roadmap prioritization and planning for Consumer Profiles & Identity. Reporting to the team manager for Global Consumer and Engagement in New York, the job location is New York, San Francisco or Seattle.
In this role, your mission is to provide program management support to successfully plan and implement the rollout of new identity, profile, privacy and security products for Disney Streaming and across other business units within The Walt Disney Company. You will identify program milestones, dependencies, and risks and incorporate them into a holistic plan for executive approval.
This role crosses multiple work streams and stakeholders, including product, engineering, operations and business, to execute a scalable, repeatable process for project scoping, prioritization and business impact. The ideal candidate is an analytical, process-driven program manager focused on collaborating and building consensus to achieve results. You are comfortable working independently to meet strict deadlines, have a proven track record of stakeholder management and is capable of leading working sessions and using data to drive decision-making
- Manage cross-functional teams from an ‘idea to roadmap’ process, including detailed scope information, schedules/milestones, resource plans, business impacts, risks and dependencies
- Oversee product/engineering ‘councils’ to ensure clear ROI and LOE are evaluated, and present outcomes to leadership
- Hand-off features/functionality that are approved in a concise, meaningful package for implementations teams
- Establish and execute a prioritization framework to quantify value and drive decision-making to construct product roadmaps
- Decision forum to help drive solutions and alignment
- Identify opportunity to streamline and standardize processes for product and engineering teams that span across business units
- 5+ years’ experience in program/project/account management.
- 3+ years working with a team of engineers, product managers, and other cross-functional teams focused on outcome-based deliverables in the engagement area.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with frequently changing demands and priorities
- Demonstrated self-starter with a strong strategic aptitude, clear thinking and strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, product or engineering.
- Expertise leading teams towards business goals.
- Ability to balance technical and business issues.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business experts.
- Bachelor's degree
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.