Already applied?View Dashboard
Talent CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 616103BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Nov. 30, 2018
Job Summary:At Disney ABC/Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and create new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
- Provide overall administrative support including but not limited to maintaining busy calendar, phone support, and collaborating with executive offices across ABC News and Disney ABC Television Group.
- Interact with a wide variety of internal and external clients and contacts
- Coordinate business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination and remote support
- Compile and submit Travel & Expense reports
- Schedule and set up conference calls, teleconferences and web-based meetings
- Use of video technology conferencing equipment-domestically and internationally across different time zones
- Prepare and/or proof confidential memos, correspondence, notes, Power Point and/or Keynote presentations
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a full time workforce
- Skilled in PowerPoint and/or Keynote, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated telephone etiquette skills with all levels of employees, clients and executives
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenging calendar and travel arrangements
- Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in team environment or independently, with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrated proactive problem solving skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with advanced notice, to accommodate overtime as needed
- Ability to function in an environment with competing and changing priorities
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Serve as a point of contact for all ABC News talent
- Maintain call logs, contacts, and records of meetings
- Research and additional projects as needed
- Mastery of SAP system and tools, including but not limited to Travel & Entertainment Proxy (T&E), Casual Buyer (shopping carts, AP, P.O. & invoice processing) roles
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.