Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Talent Development Internship – Spring 2022Apply NowApply Later Job ID 887139BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 29, 2021
Responsibilities:The Talent Development team is responsible for the recruitment and development of on-air and off-air talent. This includes programs, fellowships and initiatives that enhance and expand or talent pipelines.
- Assist with all aspects of development programs including fellowships, mentorship & virtual events/conference planning /coordination
- Assist team with social media outreach and talent engagement
- Provide research around Talent & organize profiles and bios
- Data entry for new system for talent tracking / feedback
- Help with searches for freelancer producers/talent for long form unit and news division
- Access to Talent staff meetings for his input on reel screening, etc
What you bring to the role…
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for news stories & talent development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong, detail-oriented work ethic, self-motivation and positive attitude
As well as…
- All students must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- All students must be at least 18 years old.
- At the time of application, must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participating in the program – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in a Disney Professional Internship.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, classified as a Junior or Senior
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- All candidates must be available from January 2022 through May/June 2022
- All candidates must be available to work 37-40 hours per week during a Monday through Sunday schedule (hours and days to be determined by your supervisor, and could include nights, weekends and holidays)
- All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- All students must provide a consistent, reliable work schedule during the session
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.