Talent Management CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 716491BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Marvel Entertainment Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Support Function:Support Supervisor on their respective projects. These responsibilities include:
- Report to Senior/Executive Editor on all aspects of projects. This includes:
- Maintain communication with freelance artists and provide feedback
- Set deadlines for talent
- Traffic materials
- Coordinate with Production, Manufacturing and other departments
- Track and follow up on all outstanding projects, and those in progress
- Coordinate with senior editorial staff to ensure projects and initiatives are planned and shared with the entire staff
- Assist Supervisor to develop new ideas and initiate projects, which includes the creation of initiatives and themes to increase sales of titles
- Convention attendance as required by Publisher or Editor-In-Chief
- Gather reference materials for freelancers
Talent Management – Management:
- In conjunction with the Talent Management group, keep updated lists of artists, disciplines, and projects
- Work with the editors to fill all their talent needs
- Attend all Talent Management meetings
- Represent Talent Management Group at the General Editorial Meetings
- Identify and report on significant talent issues to senior management
- Manage key relationships with Marvel’s top freelance talent. Broker art choices between Talent Management. and the Editorial groups
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Practiced documentation skills
- Experience managing style and method of standards for creative products
- Basic computer skills
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Worldwide, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Worldwide, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.