Already applied?View Dashboard
Technical Support SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 689702BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jul. 16, 2019
- Troubleshoot and log incidents reported to the Service Desk – break/fix requests, application issues, network troubleshooting, printer troubleshooting, mobile device troubleshooting
- Fulfil and log technical requests for users – hardware/software requests, audio/video assistance, application administration and assistance, modifying Active Directory and Office 365 attributes
- Configure and deploy machines for users via JAMF and SCCM
- Maintain applications and processes pertinent to Disney Streaming employee’s productivity – video conferencing system, voice system, room booking system, etc.
- Take on and head Service Desk projects aimed to add value to the employees of Disney Streaming Service
- 2+ years of Service Desk, Help Desk, Technical Support or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- SCCM/JAMF experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience supporting MacOS 10.12+
- Strong knowledge of and experience supporting Windows 7,8.1, 10
- Strong familiarity with Active Directory and Office 365
- Experience managing Avaya phone systems or a similar phone system
- Ability to sit and work in a team setting with other Service Desk members onsite and remote
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Mon – Friday: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST
- On Call Availability
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.