Training ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 728967BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 02, 2019
- New Hire Training-Lead and manage the training deployment for all incoming Advertising Operations Associates and Account Managers
- Service Level Agreements – Partner with the Linear Operations teams, as well as the Systems & Process team to train & deploy the Linear Global Operations SLAs to all new employees.
- Client Service- Partner with Client Service vertical to stay apprised of latest initiatives that need to be released to all new hires
- Multiplatform Education- Explore all segments of the DAS organization both cross-brand and cross platform; engage partners to better understand all aspects of the business
- Proactive and Creative Problem Solving – Responsible to identify patterns and trends within campaign management and develop solutions proactively to improve training practices and decrease potential of errors with new employees
- Process & Systems- Serve as a point of contact/liaison with the Process & Systems team to help identify areas of opportunity that will enhance Global Ops Training program
- Project Management- Identify needs in the business and take initiative to steward self and/or team to a solution
- Relationship Management- Serve as a conduit between Ops Leaders and Management and new hires; able to effectively communicate any issues that arise during training.
- Training- Participate in training initiatives to say apprised of the latest systems, organizational developments, and sales initiatives that ultimately impact deliverables to our team;
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in advertising business specifically in operations and/or a client service support capacity
- Proven leadership & problem solving skills
- Proven commitment to client service
- Superior project management skills, ability to steward a team through a project
- Multimedia knowledge
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.