TV Account ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 833142BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 14, 2021
Working at Disney is unlike anything else. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Television Account Manager position will be responsible to lead and manage television Ad Sales accounts from booking to trafficking. This position takes a leadership position within the sales team to provide insight on advertiser behavior from both the buying and trafficking side of the agency.
- Leads all deal account management and maintenance for all their assigned advertisers. This includes day to day point of contact for ad agencies and sales teams, booking commercial inventory, implementing agency requests and changes for their ad schedules, and ensures accuracy with deal points and traffic instructions
- Acquires, inputs and verifies advertising materials from agencies and clients
- Confirms ISCI codes by completing daily summary reviews for quality control and works to clear any traffic discrepancies and execute all assigned commercial inventory prior to the daily print deadline
- Provide ongoing feedback for improved efficiencies
- Ensure deal dollars are booked and consistent to what the advertiser purchased.
- Resolves invoice discrepancies to further our network collection target of 75 day DSO (improves company cash flow)
- Work with Accounting to execute pricing adjustments for units post-air and other invoice adjustments as needed
- Partner with planning to ensure accuracy of MSA Post materials and provide the agency with insights into their delivery on a quarterly basis or as needed
- Responds to evolving business needs, and tasks/projects set forth by management
- Will provide peers additional training on either role responsibilities or account specific learning
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with buying agencies, creative agencies, traffic agencies and internal departments supporting Customer Marketing and Sales
- Adhere to all department’s Service Level Agreements
- At least 1 year of experience in related industry
- Has novice experience with the Disney Ad Sales and operations processes
- Can operate within the context of highly defined, routine processes and procedures adhering to organizational deadlines
- Proven leadership & problem solving skills
- Has knowledge of Disney’s multimedia properties
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Proven leadership & problem solving skills
- Has experience and enjoys both working independently and collaboratively with a team
- Interested in working in a fast paced, team environment
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.