Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Video Intern, Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 427887BR Location New York, New York, United States Job Posting Company Marvel Job Posting Area Marvel Date posted 02/21/2017
ResponsibilitiesAssisting the video team during all phases of video production, including camera operation, prepping of lights and audio equipment, basic editing, gathering and managing content for videos and motion graphics, and using various types of software to produced finished packages to be uploaded to our Marvel.com and YouTube pages.
Basic QualificationsAn understanding of the fundamentals of camera and lighting operations; including composition, exposure, and the ingestion of media to prep for editing. Canon C100 and Sony EX-3 knowledge preferred but not required.
An overall understanding of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, primarily focused on Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Converting digital video to various formats for different platforms. Knowledge of 3D software (Cinema 4D), photography, Audio/Music (Logic Pro) a plus.
Candidates should be able to work in both a team environment, and independently as well. There are shoots done at remote locations, requiring some traveling, and moving heavy camera equipment around.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of May through August.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.