Visual Designer, Digital Marketing Disney+
New York, NY - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 737220BR Location New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jan. 09, 2020
Job Summary:Disney Streaming Services is a place for the creative and the bold. We are looking for a Visual Designer with 2+ years of experience and a striking portfolio of digital visual design samples. Candidates with interest in entertainment, streaming products, and lifestyle brands are a plus.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, versioning and final prep for all things digital, including marketing landing pages, display ads, and email campaigns. You must be a photoshop master, manipulating key art quickly with meticulous attention to detail. As well as a solid working knowledge of responsive web design. Your portfolio must reflect fundamental graphic design skills with understanding of message hierarchy, typographic layout and pixel perfect photoshop compositing.
If you are excited about joining a multi-disciplinary design team, pushing the boundaries of entertainment and technology, we want to hear from you.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio and resume.
- Support art directors with the production of digital marketing assets
- Eager to learn and provide design solutions based on art director feedback
- Design pixel perfect digital marketing assets
- Heavy key art manipulation and photoshop compositing
- Iteration and versioning of creative assets for global marketing campaigns
- Organizing and naming files appropriately for team members, vendors and agency partners
- Keep the design standards of the brand at the highest possible level
- Ability to work well in a fast paced design culture
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working as a Digital Designer with a focus on marketing design
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- Must be proficient with core graphic design skills: typography, layout, image manipulation and key art compositing
- Portfolios require examples of digital marketing campaigns
- Print design a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communication design or related field required
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.