Client Services Runner Nicasio, CaliforniaApply NowApply Later Job ID oQAQffwf Location Nicasio, California, United States Business Skywalker Sound Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
Skywalker Sound is currently in search of a Client Services Representative/Runner to join its Front of House Team.
Our ideal candidate has catering, banquet, and reception experience, in addition to excellent customer service skills and is just starting their career in hospitality or food service. Our Client Services Team's work hours are based on business activity, therefore flexibility is a must as Team Member work shifts will range from morning to evening.
What you'll do
- Coordinate food and beverage service for clients
- Plan and purchase food for client meals and snacks
- Maintain and stock kitchen supplies, shopping, and ordering stock as needed
- Assist in preparation and service for client sessions and meetings
- Place and pick up food orders quickly
- Accurately order meals for clients and staff; track receipts and input them into the receipt management tool
- Work closely with clients and Client Services Coordinator, assisting with various duties as needed
- Exude an ''all hands on deck'' attitude for studio and client events
What we're looking for
- 1+ years’ experience in catering, banquet, customer service, and/or reception
- Combination of education and experience in customer service, business operations, and/or hospitality industry is preferred. Food preparation experience helpful
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be comfortable working with people and enjoy interacting, while remaining focused on individual job responsibilities
- Must possess a valid US driver's license to assist with picking up groceries and/or food orders
- Computer literacy and proficiency required. Must be comfortable with technology.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel preferred
- Engaging interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong work ethic, and able to work in an evolving and multi-tasking busy environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule, with the availability to work different shifts and variable hours, including weekends.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.