Project Portfolio AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 527818BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 03/13/2018
The Project Portfolio Analyst is responsible, under guidance of the Manager of Project Portfolio, for gathering project related data from Project Managers & Producers, supporting the Production & Project Management departments in the treatment of this data and maintaining reports for executives. Responsibilities also include project audits, system administration, support to system integrations, data entry and quality assurance. The career path is to grow into a Senior Project Portfolio Analyst role supporting the enhancement of processes and tracking of projects of the Digital Production & Project Management teams. This position will require minimal travel (<5%).Apply Now Apply Later
- Owns Production forecast inputs for the eCommerce and Guest Experience portfolios and is responsible for monthly updates.
- Partnering with Finance to mitigate budget/forecast variances and assist in monthly/quarterly close procedures.
- Capacity Planning for respective portfolios
- Communicating project variance/burn updates to Project Management and Production; escalating project financial issues when/where necessary.
- Supporting ongoing maintenance and enhancements to the project estimation tool.
- Supports Production and Project Management departments in the bulk entry of data where needed.
- System administration of CA Clarity (supports day-to-day system needs)
- Creating and maintaining reporting solutions for Production, Project Management, and Executives.
- Ensuring Project Management and Production teams have the appropriate tools for project financial planning.
- Developing effective partnerships and collaborating with Leads across all departments in DPRD
- 1-4 years Project Portfolio Analyst experience or similar role
- MS Office proficient; expert in Excel
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle, shift gears and maintain a sense of humor
- Practiced in the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning)
- Understands the e-commerce project lifecycle
- Able to deliver under extreme deadlines and intense business environment
- Experience working with multiple creative and technical teams
- Excellent business communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Comfortable when communicating with VP-level managers
- Practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win/win agreements and outcomes
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Experienced w/ Microsoft Project or similar tool; CA Clarity experience a plus
- MySQL proficient; Jaspersoft experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA strongly preferred