Already applied?View Dashboard
Airport Coordinator, Disney's Magical Express (Part-Time)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 716889BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Nov. 06, 2019
- Assist management in overseeing the daily Disney’s Magical Express operation at the Orlando International Airport
- Ensure that all Disney’s Magical Express Guests receive a seamless experience
- Proficient computer experience.
- Demonstrated organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills, as well as continuous process improvement skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and make logical decisions under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong leadership and Guest Service skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering and relationship skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, nights, holidays and rotating shifts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet, including SharePoint and willingness to learn new applications as necessary
- Analytical skills necessary to make real-time workload decisions/maximize efficiencies
- Proven ability to work independently, with minimum supervision and in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in airport or transportation operation
- Current/prior Coordinator experience or equivalent
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Walt Disney World, Disney’s Magical Express and Disney Cruise Line policies and procedures
- Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line product knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.