AllocatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 866161BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 10, 2022
- Maintain forward looking weekly inventory flow forecast and review with manager, cross functional partners, and broader Allocation team on a weekly basis
- Set up and maintain stage set recap tool to confirm initial inventory plans, and align on final item level strategies with cross functional partners
- Execute initial stage set allocations to support planned inventory placement by store/channel to meet stage set/launch dates
- Analyze data daily/weekly and propose ongoing replenishment allocations to maintain appropriate inventory levels by selling channel throughout product lifecycle to maximize profitability and minimize imbalances
- Maintain various department tools/reporting to support inventory decisions/activities
- Participate in weekly Allocation and cross functional team meetings to discuss inventory strategies and identify/resolve issues as necessary
- Collaborate within the Allocation department to drive efficiencies and best practices
- Additional responsibilities related to role as business needs require
- Allocation experience in specialty retail and/or E-commerce preferred
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skill and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively work within a cross-functional team
- High level of computer literacy with a focus on Excel
- Exposure to relevant analytical and data management systems and reporting types a plus
- Positive attitude, high motivation, curiosity, and willingness to learn
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
This position is located in Orlando, FL.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.