Analyst, Qualitative ResearchApply NowApply Later Job ID 927447BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 21, 2022
This role can reside in Burbank or Orlando.
Responsibilities:This position requires familiarity with survey processes as well as gathering insights from survey comments. The Research Analyst, Qualitative will need to be able to translate large amounts of survey comments into succinct, meaningful and actionable conclusions by identifying, testing, and building technology based processes.
A successful candidate will have a deep curiosity as well as strong attention to detail. They should be passionate about understanding and improving the employee experience while also having an ability to understand and improve processes. This requires an individual who is analytical, creative, flexible, and able to meet tight deadlines. Under the leadership of the Research Manager, this role will stretch the boundaries of our current technology and research/test new technologies to drive to an innovative and efficient solution.
- 2 years HR Research or HR Technology experience preferably with data analysis responsibilities
- Ability to think critically and synthesize complex information into easy to understand insights
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including managing simultaneous priorities
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with data analysis, and/or survey technology tools (such as Qualtrics, NVivo, Dedoose, SPSS, and/or ATLAS.ti, etc.)
- Understanding sentiment analysis
- Large amounts of unstructured data (social media, customer feedback, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Dataiku, Python great R nice to have
- Experience with qualitative research methodology (including data mining, text analytics, survey sampling, focus group and other data collection strategies)
- Experience with data cleaning, coding, analysis, and reporting
Preferred EducationBachelor's degree or equivalent in an HR, Research, Business or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.