Assistant Manager - Franchise Development (Princess)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 854524BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 14, 2021
- Help develop and implement global strategic franchise plans to drive business results, including merchandise, retail, and creative strategies.
- Help develop franchise engagement strategies, through campaign development
- Be the primary contact for all lines of businesses for select franchises – daily questions and needs
- Drive campaign summary reports, including the collection of consumer and insights to inform future strategies
- Manage marketing & advertising approvals
- Maintain sales tools, including pitch decks, sell sheets, content calendars and more
- Support the bi-annual Licensing Meeting presentation development
- Manage global legal clearance submissions and outcomes, tracking business use
- Coordinate product photography shoots
- Support PR needs through campaign ideation, asset support, press release clearances, and fact checking
- Help track marketing budget, manage request submissions and drive quarterly reconciliation
- Lead team meeting coordination including agenda generation, recap notes/action steps, follow ups
- Work with licensing commercialization, Publishing, and ShopDisney teams to identify and support product priorities each month for essential franchise activations
- 3+ years prior brand management, franchise and marketing experience with global consumer products organization
- Passion for Disney
- Project management skills
- Manage deadlines
- Thrive in a team environment
- Collaborate with colleagues at all levels to maintain solid relationships
- Flexible to changing work environment
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Outlook, Box & Google Docs
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.