Business Analyst (Hybrid)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 963055BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services, and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations.
CRM Success Services team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help us create first rate experiences for Disney cast and employees. We believe that by providing quality solutions that are secure and easy to use we can help empower the user to provide the best experience for the guest possible. The Business Analyst within the CRM Success Services team works with leadership and engineers to improve delivery, strengthen business partnerships, maintain security, raise quality, and reduce costs of support for our services.
- Provide guidance on effort definition, scope, timeline, and delivery.
- Assist leadership in tracking the financials for projects and operations.
- Provide appropriate status to leadership on progress and important decisions.
- Work with leadership, engineers, and partners to draft effort requirements, scope, and compile delivery estimates.
- Guide small-medium projects from concept through delivery.
- Work with partners to determine the item that needs to be solved or the opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Develop business cases ensuring benefits align to strategic goals.
- Ensure enhancements to application features are documented with the stories and updated in documentation so that as feature evolve it is recorded over time.
- Manage issues/escalations within your team and across teams to ensure work continues to flow.
- Monitor and assign incoming security vulnerabilities. Complete first pass at remediation requirements.
- Help with business and system analysis, providing guidance on process and service improvements.
- 5 years of related experience on a technology-driven team.
- Background with managing team finance inputs and budgets.
- Experienced translating technical concepts to our all kinds of partners.
- Experienced with Support CRM Technologies (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, ServiceNow)
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including shaping and managing resources
- Experienced with creating Technical, Project and Partner documentation.
- Great at requirements gathering through multiple methods (interviews, workshops, documentation analysis, and more)
- Understanding of technology concepts like ITIL, Scrum or similar Agile principles.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.