Business Systems Delivery AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 923502BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Feb. 16, 2022
- Provides 2nd level advance support and participates in appropriate coverage for support of systems. This includes problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, and major incident management.
- Partner with business partners to understand their goals and assist them by providing with either process solutions and/or technology solutions
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of processes and business needs for areas related to assigned issues.
- Quickly understands business issues and data challenges of the organization and industry
- Has a solid understanding of the factors that impact the business processes associated to the assigned Agile team.
- Solves complex system trouble tickets by being able to visualize, gather information, articulate, and analyze appropriately.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, and business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of technologies used across PFCU.
- Research incidents and provide solutions to the issues that can’t be handled by Level 1 support.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of 3rd party applications and provides the necessary support to address the reported incidents.
- Acts as a liaison between internal technology team and vendors.
Responsibilities:Individual Sprint Planning:
Establish an appropriate plan for individual BSDA work within each sprint.
- Providing consistent and accurate estimation of Story Points
- Planning appropriately for fly-ins
- Ensuring that the plan takes full advantage of BSDA work capacity
Carry out individual BSDA tasks within a sprint, according to the established sprint plan
- Updating task progress within JIRA
- Completed tasks are updated with a basic description of what was completed and where to find the output
- In-progress multi-day tasks are updated daily to indicate what has been done and what remains to be completed on the task; including any roadblocks to progress
- BSDA creates timely responses to notes from other team members
- Completing tasks per sprint plan
- Documenting completed tasks appropriately in an area accessible to the team and the manager of the BSDA
- Problem Determination
- Workaround Resolution
- Root Cause Analysis
- Incident Management
- Identifies problems in a timely manner
- Works with business areas to create viable workarounds to minimize downtime
- Quickly identifies the root cause of outages and problems and shares that information with IT downtime reporting team
- Effectively manages incidents by communicating clearly with vendors, other IT areas and the affected business groups.
Presentation of BSDA work is:
- Appropriate for the intended audience
- Demonstrates experience in software test and quality assurance to validate product functionality and compliance specification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communicate on all levels of the organization.
- Analytical thinking and ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility with different business areas
Required EducationBachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
Preferred EducationPost-Graduate Degree
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.