Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Content Production Intern, Global Marketing & Sales Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 530013BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted Jun. 13, 2018
Job Summary:Content Production Intern, Global Marketing & Sales, FL, Fall 2018
We are looking for an experienced individual with an innovative mind-set and a passion for quality and creativity. We are seeking a passionate individual who will ensure that the Disney standards are reflected consistently in all creative materials. That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Responsibilities:In this role, the individual will be involved in a wide variety of digital production and/or design activities. The individual will assist with audio/video production for use in the development of e-learning activities and presentations, internal websites, mobile apps, digital signage, and web-based sales tools.
As part of this role, the individual will assist with on-location video shoots. This may include working with the Director to achieve the visual style of the production. A good working knowledge of digital video cameras, lenses, lighting, a sense of visual composition, perspective and movement is strongly desired.
- College training in digital media/motion media
- Experience with video post-production tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of design principles such as composition and typography
- Knowledge of DSLR’s or Canon EOS C100/C300 or similar
- Have a good understanding of camera equipment and accessories
- Preparing and operating the camera and its equipment
Preferred Qualifications:Nice to Have...
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects
- Experience with audio recording and production
- Familiarity/understanding of modern web technologies and website design
- Prior participation in the Disney College Program
- Previous multimedia/digital design internship or work experiences
Required EducationJunior, Senior or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in Digital Media, Motion Media, Multimedia or related field OR have graduated within 6 months
Additional Information:Materials Required:
- **An electronic online portfolio is required as part of this application process. This portfolio must be included as a URL link listed on your resume, any other portfolio submissions will not be considered.**
- College transcripts (official or unofficial) - Please upload your transcript while completing the online application
To upload this document:
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is in the required title format: FirstNameLastNameType (i.e. MickeyMouseTranscript)
- Select document type
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are July 2018 through January 2019. Candidates must be fully available to work full time any time including days, nights, weekends, and holidays for the duration of the internship.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world’s most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.