Custodial(3rd Shift)-Full Time, Walt Disney World $1,000 Hiring BonusApply Now Apply Later Job ID 972840BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 05/09/2022
Pay rates start at $15.00 per hour and may vary depending on the role offered as well as an additional premium of $1.00/hour.
- Clean bathrooms by scrubbing basins, bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets, and tile floors with proper chemicals when applicable
- Work in outdoor settings during various weather conditions
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Complete tasks with proper use of equipment, tools or systems related to performance of assigned responsibilities
- Working at a different height ranges to clean buildings walls and windows
- Pressure wash concrete and other surfaces
- Remove debris from waterways and flumes and clean basins and decorative fountains
- Clean and extract carpets with portable trailer mounts
- Operate heavy duty vehicles such as forklifts, pallet jacks, sweeper trucks, scissor lifts, utility trailers, and aerial lifts, among others
- Clean hazardous spills with personal protective equipment
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Perform all job responsibilities safely using personal protective equipment
- Prolong standing and walking to different areas of the parks & resorts to including climbing stairs
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- This role is Full-time and requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- 3rd shift positions begin working at 10:00 pm or later and must be available until 9:30 am
- Previous custodial experience
- Previous pressure washing experience
- Previous experience using specialized floor cleaning equipment (buffers and carpet care cleaners) preferred
- Previous experience using ride-on sweeper/scrubber equipment preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.