Explore the different International programs available below to determine your eligibility, or if you are ready, apply now.Explore Now
Already Applied? View Dashboard
Disney Australia & New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program –August 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 701654BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Sep. 05, 2019
Apply here for August 2020 arrival.
In-country interviews will be held around April or May 2020 in Australia and New Zealand. Invitations to schedule in-country interviews will be sent at the beginning of March 2020.
Basic Qualifications:To be eligible to apply for the Australia & New Zealand Cultural Exchange Program, you MUST
- Attend a presentation and in-person interview in Australia or New Zealand. Presentation details are shared as part of the application process.
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Have completed year 12 and are now a current full-time student at an accredited post-secondary University, TAFE or Polytechnic institution acquiring a Bachelors Degree, Diploma or a Certificate. Current program of study must be at least 1-year in length (candidates enrolled in accelerated 6-month programs are not eligible unless enrolled in consecutive 6-month programs that total at least 1 year and are within the same field/similar field of study).
- Have completed at least their first year of consecutive full time study.
- Be studying your post-secondary courses in a classroom. If you are taking classes full-time online or the majority of your courses online, you are not eligible.
- Not defer the semester prior to your arrival. If a break in study occurs, candidates must have completed at least one full year of full-time study primarily in a classroom after the break while still meeting all of the above qualifications.
- Have earned a Bachelor's Degree or higher and start work at the Walt Disney World® Resort within 12 months of your graduation date. Unfortunately, graduates of Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate programs are not eligible.
You are required to upload your Resume/CV and Cover Letter for this job application.
Additional Information:Pay rate: Cast Members will earn an hourly rate of pay starting at $11.00 per hour depending on the role they are selected to perform.
We strongly encourage candidates to explore disneyinternationalprograms.com prior to submitting an application.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.