Explore the different International programs available below to determine your eligibility, or if you are ready, apply now.Apply Now
Already Applied? View Dashboard
Disney J1 Cultural Exchange ProgramApply Now Job ID 485230BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 09/25/2017
The Disney Cultural Exchange Program (Summer Work Experience) is a three-month experience located at Walt Disney World® Resort, near Orlando, Florida. Participants of this program have the opportunity to develop real world experience while working in front line roles at our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels. This experience provides international students the opportunity to spend their summer break working at Walt Disney World® Resort experiencing the Disney magic.
Basic QualificationsTo be eligible to apply for the Cultural Exchange Program, you MUST:
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime
- Be a student enrolled in an accredited, degree issuing college or university, and returning to school for at least one term following the program. (Students can also participate in the program immediately following graduation.)
- Have completed at least one semester.
You are required to upload your Resume/CV and Cover Letter in PDF or Word Format for this job application.
Company OverviewAt Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationPay rate: Cast Members will earn an hourly rate of pay starting at $10.00 USD per hour depending on the role they are selected to perform.
We strongly encourage candidates to explore www.disneyinternationalprograms.com prior to submitting an application.