Already applied?View Dashboard
eCommerce Sales and Service Agent, Disney Reservation CenterApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738392BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 01/13/2020
- This position is a full-time, hourly role located at the Disney Reservation Center in Orlando, Florida near International Drive and Municipal Drive.
- The Disney Reservation Center is a high volume inbound call center environment open from Sunday through Saturday, 7:00AM-11:00PM.
- Anticipate afternoon and evening shifts however shift times and hours of operation are subject to change based on business needs.
- Our eCommerce Help & Support Agent will be responsible for assisting and supporting our Guests, Travel Agents and Cast Members through multiple live chat windows (instant message) and e-mail.
- Our Agents will be required to address the needs of our guests by establishing a positive rapport with an emphasis on sales.
- In this position, you must maintain productivity goals of the department and meet or exceed quality and guest service standards.
- In addition to live chat, our Agents will also be trained to support our Internet Help Desk.
- Our Internet Help Desk team will answer phone calls and assist our guests concerning their website experience through troubleshooting and procedural means.
- A successful Agent must display both strong computer knowledge and strong guest service abilities to assist the guest beyond the technical error or browsing of the product to the completion of a revenue generating website interaction.
- Our Agents have the responsibility to maintain a positive overall relationship within the Disney Reservation Center Help & Support team in addition to all other partnering departments of the Walt Disney World® Resort to include Marketing, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, Guest Services Call Center and Guest Services.
- Based on operational need, our Agent may assist with other departments within the Disney Reservation Center.
Basic Qualifications(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.)
• Experience using a computer utilizing web, social media, mobile applications, e-mail or chat applications and/or supporting customers using these applications.
• Proven sales or service experience in a service-oriented or Contact Center environment.
• Proven success in resolving a wide range of guest situations while working in a diverse yet structured environment.
• The ability to follow through on commitments while maintaining flexibility with assignments and scheduling needs.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to provide product information, using sales skills to multiple Guests simultaneously and maintain productivity goals of department.
• Proven ability to express creativity, work independently, be a self-starter and communicate in a conversational manner that promotes dialogue and establishes rapport.
• Proven success working on a computer, navigating through multiple computer systems, professional e-mail etiquette, strong written (typing) and verbal communication skills to avoid poor grammar and misstatements.
• Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and handle multiple priorities.
• The ability to consistently meet or exceed established performance goals.
• Willingness to adapt to a constantly evolving product and work environment.
• Proven ability to type 35 gross words per minute with no more than 8% error rate
• Candidates are required to be fully available for mandatory classes and training.
• In order to perform the role, it is required Candidates pass multiple performance assessments given during training.
- Proven knowledge of Disney business practices, applications and Disney websites
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for Walt Disney World products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.