Electrician Power SystemApply NowApply Later Job ID 1076307BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted May 24, 2023
The pay for this position is $36.45/hour
Power System technicians are expected to follow applicable regulatory standards as well as Walt Disney World and Reedy Creek Energy Services Safety Policies, Practices, and Procedures.
- Technicians will work in conjunction with all Reedy Creek Energy Services Cast Members to form teams when applicable for any emergency
- Familiar with a multitude of diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, tracers, multi-meters, meggers, locating equipment, and thermography device
- Support Instrument & Control maintenance and replacement
- Support customer/contractor requests
- Read and understand schematics and point-to-point wiring diagrams
- Assist Engineering and consultants
- Maintain and update documentation in MAXIMO
- Operate industrial equipment as needed to complete tasks
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Work extended hours as needed in a variety of outdoor field environments
- Understanding of OSHA and industry-standard lock out tag out safety procedures
- Proficiency with computing skills
- Associate Degree in an engineering-related field
- Demonstrated strong technical skills in installing, solving, and calibrating system devices
- 480V MCCs/Breakers
- 120V Panels
- Starters/Soft Starts
- UPSs / Batteries
Additional Information:Schedule Availability:
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Schedules and start times are subject to vary.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.