Employee Relations - Analytics & Reporting Specialist (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 962001BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 08, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Develop and drive a comprehensive metrics-based project plan for Employee and Labor Relations through strategic analysis of workplace data and case outcomes.
- Identify root cause issues and collaborate across DPEP to showcase recommendations to HRDI and Operating client groups. Identify risk factors and provide decision support for issues to help inform the organizational leaders about actions that can be taken to mitigate circumstances.
- Deliver technical systems expertise by applying a comprehensive portfolio of statistical techniques (e.g., linear regression, path analysis, logistic regression, correlations) to conduct highly-complex business analyses to proactively identify, compare and contrast trends and risk in Equal Employment Opportunity actions, Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation and National Labor Relations Board issues.
- Build professional presentations using compelling storytelling to be shared with senior leaders and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to share complex analysis via storytelling and visualization.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong networking skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, Power Point and SAP.
- Proficiency in Report Creation and Analysis.
- Basic understanding of ETL processes and data architecture.
- Proven experience with SAS.
- Proven familiarity with SQL, DB2, or SAS data structures.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Effectively partner with all levels of Management and HRDI Leadership.
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Cognos and other data warehouses.
- Demonstrated strong influencing abilities.
- Demonstrated strong proofreading skills.
- Ability to work with a geographically disperse team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources, psychology, sociology, industrial labor relations or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree or higher in Organizational Psychology, Mathematics or related field(s).
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.