Employee Relations Coordinator (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 953758BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 13, 2022
- Review, summarize, and enter accommodations and ER inquiries into the department’s case management system.
- Partner closely with Accommodations Case Advocates and ER Managers to support detailed analysis of accommodation requests or ER inquiries.
- Provide consultation and guidance to employees and leaders on behalf of Accommodations Case Advocates and ER Managers.
- Help promote knowledge, understanding, and compliance regarding accommodations practices, company policy and relevant employment laws through interactions with business leaders.
- Support Accommodations Case Advocates and ER Managers in identifying themes among cases and inquiries.
- Provide office support to include:
- In-person engagement with employees visiting the Employee Relations office to report workplace concerns or request an accommodation
- Receiving, directing and relaying phone calls
- Managing Outlook Mailbox and answering or directing emails accordingly
- Organize complex meetings and maintain agendas
- Assist with maintaining supply inventory and stocking when necessary
- Coordinate mailing or shipping needs when necessary
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in human resources, hospitality, call center or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Strong consulting and client service skills
- Ability to manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment while developing highly effective and valued professional relationships with peers, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to effectively leverage resources
- Computer skills - Adobe and the Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual language capabilities
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the WDP&R policies and procedures
- Knowledge of employee relations, federal and state laws / regulations (including but not limited to Title VII, ADA, ADAAA and FMLA).
- Experience working with any the following systems: SAP, SharePoint, Intuit QuickBase, ERMS, HMS, Hummingbird, Performance Connection, Disney Development Connection, Kenexa
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.