Finance ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 916289BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Lead the consolidation efforts for long-term plan, annual operating plan and monthly forecasting processes for the Segment. Create charts and slides for executive presentations
- Ensure accuracy of all financial information received and shared for plan and forecast processes and financial analyses
- Develop strategic and financial analyses to help leaders analyze opportunities and exposures
- Serve as a liaison to Corporate FP&A, collaborating with them on projects and assisting with financial-related inquiries
- Complete ad-hoc projects for CFO and other DPEP senior leadership
- Maintain important partnerships across the organization to leverage in completing work
- Provide guidance and development opportunities for analyst (direct report)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create executive-level presentations, including high proficiency in storytelling
- Strong research, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter with enthusiasm for a flexible, fast-paced work environment
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal and cross-group collaboration skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Prior work experience in a relevant field
- BA/BS with strong academic achievement (emphasis in Finance or Business preferred)
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.