Food & Beverage Inventory ClerkApply NowApply Later Job ID 949349BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 18, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- Count and order products daily
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Conduct and follow month-end inventory procedures
- Ensure all products arrive when due and confirm the accuracy of deliveries
- Inspect and ensure compliance with quality standards
- Verify and record temperatures of perishable items and maintain a HACCP log
- Research, reconcile and pay invoices
- Track and research credits
- Conduct all transfer types
- Perform transaction audits
- Research Other Expense and Capital Expense items
- Research and recommend cost savings
- Assist Cast Members receiving shipments
Basic Qualifications:• Minimum 6 months of work experience in food & beverage, inventory roles or supply chain
• Available to commit to work any day of the week during early shifts as early as 2:00 am and shifts including weekends, overnights and holidays
• Understanding of the usage of inventory management application systems
• Able to lift items that weight up to 50lbs
• Comfortable working extended time in coolers and freezers
• Advanced skills tracking progress of multiple requests and small details
• Skills to manage relationships across teams to ensure Chefs, vendors and team members understand requests and level of importance
• Initiative to take alternate action to enhance productivity and work independently
• High proficiency using Excel (can create reports and trackers) and learning new computers applications
• A valid US Driver's License
- 1 year of experience in Inventory Management or Food and Beverage
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Hospitality Management or equivalent experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks: Disney Careers
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.