Gift Cards and Payments ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 972941BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 08, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Our team is looking to hire a Gift Cards and Payments Manager (internally titled Business Development Manager) to be located in Orlando, FL.
- Develops and manages the B2B business for both internal and external clients:
- Analyzes gift card performance of existing clients
- Grows the program via the acquisition of new clients and organic growth of existing clients
- Administers the B2B program to help ensure orders are fulfilled to meet SLAs
- Develops strategic approach to gift card distribution domestically and internationally
- Assists the Director in providing strategic direction for the gift card program and serves as a Subject Matter Expert to the Disney Gift Card program and gift card industry
- Serves as the primary legal representative and gift card liaison of Disney Gift Card Services:
- Creates gift card terms and conditions of new gift card products
- Works with Disney counsel to advise on new gift card legislation
- Reviews promotional terms and conditions, marketing, and promotional materials
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of US gift card law and is ready to learn gift card laws of other countries
- Is able to review and negotiate favorable terms of new and current contracts
- Sustains effective relationships with key business partners – Disney business units, industry partners, industry service providers
- Is able to clearly articulate business requirements to senior leadership and cross-functional teams via effective communication and writing skills
- Project manages new initiatives and collaborates with cross functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- 2-5 years of gift card experience is required
- Self-motivated and results-driven with ability to meet and manage to timelines, identify roadblocks and solve challenges
- Highly creative and innovative with constant drive for improvement and a passion for customer-centricity
- Strong budget development and forecasting skills with experience in building and managing bottoms-up budgets and forecasts
- Utmost attention to detail
- Ability to use results and business acumen to develop projections
- Continuous improvement in developing forecasting tools
- Strong data analytics skills including experience interpreting statistical analysis, web results and direct marketing campaign analysis
- Extremely strong relationship skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external partners in order to effectively meet business objectives
- Comfortable interfacing with multiple levels of management, ranging from senior corporate executives to line managers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Marketing research experience
- Experience working with legal departments
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Prior work experience at Disney and familiarity with one or more divisions of Disney is very helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or related discipline
- MBA or master’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline is a plus
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Gift Card Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.