Housekeeping- Full Time / Part Time - $1,000 Hiring BonusApply NowApply Later Job ID 997145BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Jun. 28, 2022
Housekeeping receive a starting rate of $17.00/hour.
Full Time and Part Time* Opportunities are available
*Part Time opportunities require 2 to 3 days of full availability
LIMITED TIME $1,000 HIRING BONUS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL October 1, 2022
$1000 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $250 and Second payment after 150 days = $750)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Walt Disney World Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to February 27, 2022 or after October 1, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
- Clean assigned rooms within shift time requirements, passing inspection including self-inspections (Averaging 14-22 rooms)
- Cast Members will handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Clean and sanitize Guest rooms by making bed(s), cleaning floors, emptying trash and recyclables, electronics, telephones, windows, mirrors, glass and dusting all surfaces
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms by scrubbing basins, bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets, and tile floors with proper chemicals
- Maintain cleanliness of employee areas and housekeeping carts and tools
- Replenish all Guest amenities such as soaps, tissues, and coffee
- Obtain necessary cleaning supplies from supply room
- Use technology to access Guest room assignments and submit work orders
- Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens to assigned Guest rooms
- Report unusual room conditions or rooms in need of repair
- Handle all guest concerns according to establish service standards, notifying leader of actions taken
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Work in outdoor settings during multiple weather conditions
- Complete tasks with proper use of tools or systems related to performance of assigned responsibilities
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, gloves, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Perform all job responsibilities safely using personal protective equipment and within range of motion with appropriate tools
- Prolonged standing and walking to multiple areas of the resort to access and clean Guest rooms, including climbing stairs
- Physical role requiring repetitive heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- English language comprehension to communicate with guest in efforts to accommodate needs and requests
- Full-Time requires full availability for any time-of-day , any day, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Comply with all department procedures and service guarantees
- Resort housekeeping or cleaning experience
- Speak and read English to communicate with guests
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.