Lead Product MgrApply NowApply Later Job ID 980004BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 19, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Manager, Product Management, the Lead Product Manager collaborates with leadership to establish commercial strategies across the latest technologies. You will work with multiple products, teams and interdisciplinary leaders in such areas as line of business Marketing, Sales, Technology, Operations, Project Management, Design, Analytics to bring strategies to market that support business opportunities and enhance the Guest experience.
The Lead Product Manager needs an understanding of the core business, and our digital and technology business. You will develop business strategies, identifying high-value segments and implement tactics that create business opportunities that align with the digital and technology roadmap themes. Monitor business and digital trends, Guest behaviors and expectations, and competitive intelligence to establish, prioritize and deliver the digital and technology roadmap.
- Work to gather requirements for all aspects of a project, collaborating with all impacted teams including creative and technology.
- Drive implementation of a business digital and technology roadmap by ensuring the development teams understand the product goals and priority.
- Document features by translating the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables (e.g., project briefs, scope/requirement documents, Guest prioritized needs, etc.)
- Primary representative for product management in all daily activities related to the roll-out of a product/enhancement, serving as an important resource for the team and escalating to leadership.
- Support defect triage activities by working with technical, creative and production teams to identify cause through resolution, providing support and escalation for blockers/impediments.
- Communicate with partners of multiple levels across Digital & Technology and the broader Disney organization through several mediums (ie. presentations, email, formal/informal meetings).
- 5+ years experience in the digital industry
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in digital customer experience for a global or national brand(s), working closely with technology, design, project management, business and user experience teams.
- Ability to use data and metrics to form assumptions and develop business cases.
- Experience presenting out on product performance and success.
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action with a willingness to take personal initiative.
- Experience collaborating and achieve actionable results through partnerships with others, including the ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
- Experience identifying technical, user and business issues in an organization.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.