Lead Program Tech ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10013978 Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
DPEP Technology and Digital is looking for a Program Manager to lead delivery efforts within the 3rd Party Enablement/Operations and Vendor Management Office Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. The role will be responsible for collaborating with others and team’s leadership to ensure schedules, scope and deliverables are met; produce executive dashboards, analyze, and compile data to produce meaningful views of the space.
This role requires strong partnership and relationship building, deep understanding of the company guidelines and ensuring these guidelines are followed by DPEP T&D. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, collaborative, able to work effectively at different levels of the organization and across multiple partners while producing and supporting high quality, simple products, and applications that our DPEP T&D cast can easily leverage.
The Program Manager works in a dynamic, collaborative environment and reports to the Director of the Operations & Integration and may support Senior Managers and Managers across the team. They are responsible for managing the 3rd Party Enablement/Operations and Vendor Management programs and functions.
- Support the 3rd Party and Vendor Management space by ensuring all efforts are being tracked and status provided
- Be able to connect all the data points of the space and put together dashboards and views for a diverse number of requests
- Accountable and confident leadership skills, directing cross-functional teams through high-priority, complex functions, which require high levels of functional integration and interaction with teams and executives across the organization
- Create master program, project schedules and communication plans consisting of multiple projects or components
- Establish program and project financial forecasts
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the program’s vision, objectives, scale and scope of work, expected outcomes, business value and impact, timelines, roadmaps
- Establish strong partnerships and engagement with project stakeholders
- Identify gaps in project team’s accountability and ownership of deliverables
- Desire and ability to learn work classification, conduits, and processes to engage with vendors and being able to train others in these areas
- Define standard KPIs and Metrics to measure success including engagement, monetization, performance, and tools value to the organization
- Work with leadership to prioritize the work, initiatives and deliverables and ensuring dates and goals are met focusing on the right product, scope, MVP, delivery dates, etc.
- Support leadership in large scale initiatives, including creation of deliverables (assessments, internal presentations, marketing of our tools and 3rd party space etc.) with a view toward promoting informed decision-making and presentations that will be shared with senior-level audiences
- Ability to create dashboards, marketing and training materials and promote the value of the team
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in program management, product management, product development and/or consulting/strategic partnership role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making with all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical)
- Experience identifying, defining, and addressing technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving organization
- Capacity to handle a balance between maintaining existing tools, providing governance while focusing on innovation
- Knowledge of and experience in product innovation and emerging technologies
- Experience in managing 3rd party space and willingness to learn and keep up to date on technologies, company guidelines
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive thinker with the ability to thrive in an often ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Knowledge of Disney and DPEP environment
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.