Licensing CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 860500BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 10, 2021
From toys to apparel, books to games, and much more, Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP) brings our company’s products, through stories and characters, to markets worldwide. With a portfolio of renowned franchises including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, 20CS and National Geographic, our efforts to deliver innovative and experiential products, designed to entertain and inspire, is industry leading and category shaping.
This role will join the Third Party Commercialization team. The Coordinator provides support in managing a category of products and a portfolio of licensees in order to meet or exceed predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives.
This posting is a talent pool for upcoming roles within Consumer Products, Games & Publishing.
- Support category team in managing licensee portfolio (contracts, amendment process, approvals, OPA submissions, marketing/advertising, presentation decks and other projects as necessary).
- Support management with general day-to-day responsibilities, new initiatives and projects
- Category Management:
- Submit and track all necessary marketing requests accessories and footwear and liaise with apparel/home teams
- Obtain rights, TM and editorial clearances with CBM, Franchise and Business Affairs teams when needed
- Partner with the digital and PR teams to feature new product launches on Star Wars social platforms
- Collect selling reports and provide monthly highlights as needed
- Maintain understanding of licensee contracts, retail placements and keep legal files up to date
- Supply licensees with franchise initiatives
- Learn to be proficient in systems such as CLM and assist with contract entry and amendments
- Manage promotional and marketing approvals in OPA system for Accessories and Footwear
- Help develop decks for both internal and external presentations
- Help translate analysis into presentation ready formats
- Maintain and manage cross-functional requests, including licensee lists, PR requests, etc.
- Manage influx of samples and organization of the sample storage
- Self-starter, detail oriented, efficient, team player, positive attitude
- Display ability to multi-task, managing a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Ability to project manage and capable of meeting deadlines and dealing with time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal, solid written and verbal communication
- Ability to build relationships, be flexible/adaptable and collaborative in approach
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Strong computer skills (MAC, Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of experience
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products,Disney Licensing.
Disney Consumer Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.