Parking- Part Time, Walt Disney WorldApply NowApply Later Job ID 997146BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Aug. 04, 2022
Parking Host and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $15.00/hour.
- Operate passenger carrying trams as well as vans & trucks
- Memorize prepared Guest information and deliver via microphone
- Project voice to deliver safety directions when needed
- Continuous walking & standing to direct Guests where to go/park, walk throughout parking lot
- Enforce policies, rules and regulations of the parking locations
- Work mainly in an outdoor settings during various weather conditions
- Operate a Smart Phone/Radio to communicate
- Take ownership during emergencies situations
- Grasp & Carry cones of 5+ lbs. repeatedly
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, safety harnesses, hard hats, safety vests etc.) may be required
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Willing to work at various heights
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Part-Time requires 3 full days of availability for any shift, including nights and holidays
- Part-Time will require 1st week full availability for training purposes
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous high volume parking lot experience
Additional Information!:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.