Orlando, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 729099BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 05/12/2019
Job Summary:Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts to apps, books, console games and much more. The business is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, leading retail and e-commerce businesses – Disney store and shopDisney.com – as well as renowned artists, storytellers and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a part of Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products and is a center of excellence leading strategy development and decision making through actionable data analytics, integration, and insights. Within CIMA, the Digital and Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team is focused on leveraging best practices in analytics to capture, analyze, and optimize our owned channels (digital/contact center) to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Performance Analyst provides analytical support and agent performance measurement for Contact Centers and pre‑arrival Walt Disney World Commerce. The role frequently engages in administrative processing, forecasting, scenario analysis, ad hoc business case work, as well as providing analytical support to the local operation and partners across the division. This includes development, administration, measurement, and analytics. In order to succeed in the role, the Performance Analyst must possess a great attention to detail, a significant proactive approach, passion and curiosity to understand the “why” behind performance, and the ability to create and support a story based on quantitative findings.
Responsibilities:Agent Performance and Compensation
- Build, maintain, optimize, and audit files used to process numerous programs
- Provide forecasting support, ad hoc modeling, and deep dive analysis
- Prepare and present performance and recommendations to Senior Leadership
- Proactively identify results that require additional research beyond standard processing
- Execute programs under strict timelines critical to the business operation
Measurement and Analytics
- Leverage multiple reporting systems and databases to generate actionable insights
- Build and maintain recurring reports using various systems (Tableau, Teradata, Hadoop, Excel, etc.)
- Interpret and measure the impact of business actions, including process and product enhancements
- Provide quantitative analysis and recommendations to partners/leadership on day-to-day business questions
- Collaborate and share knowledge and best practices
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous business environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new programs and skills
- Ability to provide clear communication (verbal, written, and visual)
- Ability to maintain and grow relationships with partners/clients/team
- Proactive curiosity to understand the “Why” behind performance, decisions, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated passion for data exploration and analysis
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with reporting and analytical tools such as SQL, R, and/or Python
- Experience using forecasting methodologies (including ARIMA)
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses (significance testing, regressions)
- Demonstrated proficiency visually telling a story via Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Finance, or other analytical/quantitative field
- Graduate degree in an analytical/quantitative field or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Parks, Experiences and Products, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.