PH-Asst Project MgrApply NowApply Later Job ID 993386BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted Jun. 06, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in managing entire scope of a small project or scope of work which is self-contained, definable
- Integrates project information with all parties involved
- Assist in presentations to executive management on project status
- Assists in scheduling, estimating, budgeting within project scope
- Independently performs virtual design and construction simulation Leads work of coordinator, support staff and/or intern
- Begins to take on responsibility for a full project at the guidance of a more senior project manager
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to think strategically and tactically about complex issues and problem-solve to resolution
- Ability to comfortably communicate in presentation, conversation, and written correspondence, to project team, Senior Management, consultants and partners
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and teamwork/partnering ability
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- College degree in a WDI core discipline such as:
- Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, or advanced business degree
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney Imagineering.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.