Photographer (Seasonal)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 964783BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 10, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
You will report to the Photography Manager.
- Setup and photograph on-location studio sessions
- Oversee "print on site" sessions
- Photograph large group photos up to 300 people and process for editing final group and individual images
- Arrange photography risers and determine appropriate locations
- Handle a green screen shoot, matte in a background, along with a virtual background shoot
- Photograph character interactions
- Work with Senior Photographers to create a rounded view during events
- Photograph large weddings as a Second Shooter
- Provide creative and unique images
- Photograph small weddings individually as the main contact
- Shoot portrait sessions
- Photograph product and promotional images in a studio setting
- Understanding of photography production in a business environment
- Anticipate problems and create plans to solve them
- Experience with Nikon cameras and individual or small group posing
- Knowledge of professional photography lighting equipment and how to light for a large group photo up to 500 people
- Determine when and how to use a second light unit as a fill flash or essential light
- Proficiency in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows and Mac environment along with other technologies including Lightroom and Photoshop software
- Understanding of composition and exposure Triangle
- Schedule availability to include weekends, variable shifts, and holidays
- Experience with photography, weddings, or conventions
- Knowledge of Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts and offerings
- Experience in the wedding industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
Please include a copy or link to your portfolio along with your resume.
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Business Productions, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Business Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.