Product Mgr Sr - BusinessApply NowApply Later Job ID 926417BR Location Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The WDI Technology Studio is an embedded product and technology team, looking for a Sr. Product Manager to drive enterprise products within our business management product portfolio. This individual will be responsible for build & buy & integrate product development efforts across the business management which includes products focused on resource planning, project planning and scheduling, cost estimating, financial reporting and data analytics.
- Own a set of products within the Business Management product domain as the responsible individual driving vision, prioritization, delivery, and sustainment decisions.
- Create and iterate; author a clear vision for how business workflows and practices are performed today and can be improved/innovated on in future with WDI leadership.
- Guide and mentor junior product managers.
- Establish, evolve, and champion product management practices within Walt Disney Imagineering, including quarterly OKRs and key metrics.
- Collaborate with peer leaders across software engineering, product design, project management, project technology integration, finance and legal.
- Drive annual investment and funding strategy.
- Prepare go-to-market materials in partnership with field teams.
- Strong software product management acumen and leadership experience.
- Expertise in a broad variety of enterprise or B2B products and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentational.
- Familiarity and/or experience with the low-code SaaS market.
- Entertainment experience; content, interactives, or otherwise.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, media management or equivalent experience. Advanced degrees preferred.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.