Project Coordinator, DE&IApply NowApply Later Job ID 907787BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jan. 06, 2022
- Partner with internal communication and implement DE&I communications strategy.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the DE&I team, including scheduling meetings, processing expenses, managing travel arrangements, and ordering equipment and supplies.
- Assist the team in preparing for major meetings and trainings including creating and updating PowerPoint decks
- Assist with other special projects as needed
- Minimum of 2-3 years of project management/administrative support experience.
- Excellent computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work with the highest degree of confidentiality – exercising discretion, judgment and diplomacy.
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
- Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to form a strong partnership with team members.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule to accommodate some overtime if needed.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.