Project Manager - Operations Consumer ProductsApply NowApply Later Job ID 869128BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
The Project Manager, Operations CP will partner with key internal stakeholders including 3rd Party Commercialization, Franchise, Brand Merchandising, Creative Design and Product Design. This role supports both Creative Design and Product Design operations and reports to the Manager, or Sr Project Manager, Operations Consumer Products.
- Establish timelines and manage projects to meet key milestones based on Needs & Assets and PTM calendars
- Facilitate milestone meetings, employing strategies for effective and strategic meeting management
- Maintain comprehensive project tracking to monitor and report project progress
- Escalate when deliverables are off calendar in a timely manner
- Think strategically and with a solution-oriented approach
- Liaise with Licensees as needed
- Manage sensitive early asset delivery process
- Manage Legal/BA/Trademark/Music clearance process for Creative Design and Product Design
- Partner with Games and Publishing teams when needed
- Continually evaluate processes to maximize efficiencies in ways of working leveraging technology
- Build relationships with global partners
- Project management experience or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communication
- Proficiency with PC and/or Mac office and data management software programs
- Solid organizational skills; able to juggle and prioritize projects and tasks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong team player that works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Comfortable communicating with all partners at all levels
- Flexible to change while able to manage and support multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive and demonstrates strong initiative able to manage day-to-day work-flow with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Required EducationBachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.