Resort Hospitality H/H – Club Level Lounge (Full Time / Part Time)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 1014068BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Aug. 02, 2022
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.00 per hour.
- Proactively engage with Guests by recognizing and greeting guests upon arrival to the lounge, anticipating and addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions, and other information
- Facilitate and maintain an elevated lounge atmosphere by building rapport with Guests in a service-focused luxury environment
- Understand and clearly articulate food and beverage offerings to Guests
- Arrange, plate and maintain food and beverage offerings within a small kitchen environment
- Food preparation & assembly of food products including but not limited to beef, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, and dairy products
- Bussing tables, running food, folding napkins, serve alcoholic beverages and other side responsibilities
- Partner with Food and Beverage team regarding product orders and inventory.
- Provide Guest Service Recovery when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Knowledge of Disney property and offerings to answer Guest questions and make personalized recommendations
- Maintain food safety standards
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Work together and communicate effectively with various teams to create a seamless Guest Experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Passion for serving others and giving an elevated personalized experience
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and kneeling
- Proven ability to manage, prioritize, and support multiple responsibilities efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated follow through skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time or walking long distance throughout the resort
- Strong verbal communication skills (able to positively engage with Guests, Cast Members, and leadership)
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous restaurant or resort club level lounge experience
- Hospitality Management Degree (B.A. or B.S) or current enrollment in a college/university earning a degree in Hospitality Management
Additional Information!:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY:
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Seniority based scheduling availability includes first, and second shift if applicable; weekends, holidays, overtime and double shifts. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
Full Time classification requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights and holidays.
Part-Time classification requires full availability for any shift, three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each page then "Submit" on the final page
Keywords: wdwcasting WDW Casting WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.