Resort Sales Associate, Disney Central (Orlando, FL) - Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 1173838BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Feb. 22, 2024
Disney’s Resort Sales Associate creates a magical experience for our Guests before they arrive for their Walt Disney World® Resort vacation and continues that magical experience during their stay! As the Disney Resort Sales Associate you will help Guests plan their vacations. The Disney Resort Sales Associate will use sales techniques and provide guest service. This is an hourly position with an incentive program based on performance, conversation rates, and average handling time metrics. The Disney Resort Sales Associate position is a high-volume inbound contact center located in Orlando, FL.
The Disney Resort Sales Associate will attend a paid mandatory training class where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Sunday through Saturday, 5:30 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $17.85 per hour, with an opportunity for the pay rate to be higher based on experience. Disney’s Resort Sales Associate will have the ability to earn performance incentives ranging from an average of $2.50 to $7.50 per hour.
- Provide comprehensive information about The Walt Disney World Resort using numerous software applications during this process
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Engage with Guests exploring their desired vacation experience, providing recommendations and direction for a magical vacation experience at Walt Disney World
- Build and manage relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests & Cast
- Meet required departmental metric expectations including efficiency goals
- Creatively find solutions to Guests’ requests to enhance their vacation experience
- Maintain discretion and Guest confidentiality
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- One (1) year of Sales and Service experience in a high volume environment
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Capacity to handle conflict resolution and make decisions through a sensitive balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Ability to use good judgment and decision making
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Three (3) years of Travel Agency or Contact Center experience
- Sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
Disability accommodation for employment applicationsThe Walt Disney Company and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or apply for a position, email Candidate.Accommodations@Disney.com with your request. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.