Sales & Solutions Specialist, Disney Central (Orlando, FL)-Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 840552BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 09/14/2021
This position is temporarily working remotely and requires a supported high-speed internet, private work environment and you must reside within 100 miles from Disney Central.
The Disney Sales and Solutions Specialist will attend a paid mandatory training class (currently offered remote from home) where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Monday through Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.30 per hour
- Assist guest with managing their accounts
- Provide appropriate solutions to concerns via chat, emails and phone
- Maintain and meet expected departmental metrics including productivity goals for inbound reservations
- Complete all required company training and compliance courses
- Provide exemplary guest service when problems arise. Find solutions for those problems, giving our guests and cast the top-notch service Disney is known for
- Passion & knowledge of Disney products
- Assist with booking reservations by providing comprehensive information about recreation and dining experiences using numerous software applications during the process.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Grammar fluency and professional email etiquette
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Proactively engage with Guest by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information
- Proven ability to provide product information, using sales skills to multiple guest simultaneously while still maintaining productivity goals set by the department
- Sales & service experience in a service-oriented or contact center environment
- Proven strong sales and closing skills
- Proven ability to overcome objections
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for Walt Disney World® Resort products and services
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter, World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.