Sales H/H - Seasonal, Walt Disney World, ESPN World Wide of SportsApply NowApply Later Job ID 1051044BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Nov. 16, 2022
The Sales H/H (Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports complex Merchandise) Seasonal will be required to have full availability for 10 of 12 race/event weekends:
- Soccer Event: December 26, 2022-December 31, 2022
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 6, 2023-January 9, 2023
- Cheer Event: January 13, 2023 – January 15, 2023
- Dance Event: February 3, 2023 – February 5, 2023
- Cheer Event: February 10, 2023 – February 12, 2023
- Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 23, 2023-February 26, 2023
- Cheer Event: March 10, 2023 – March 12, 2023
- Spring Event: April 13, 2023-April 16, 2023
- Cheer Event: April 22, 2023-April 24, 2023
- Cheer Event: April 28, 2023-April 30, 2023
- Cheer Event: May 5, 2023 – May 7, 2023
- Wine & Dine runDisney: November 2, 2023-November 5, 2023 (tentative)
Sales Hosts and Hostesses roles receive a starting rate of $15.00/ hour.
- Proactively engage with Guest addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions, and other information about the theme park or surrounding areas
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Prolong standing to perform and maintain crowd control during peak operational hours in outdoor settings during different weather conditions
- Take ownership during emergencies situations
- Process Guest orders accurately through a point-of-sale system (POS register), including; count money, making change, and processing credit card transactions
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Receive inventory to include unboxing, tagging, and displaying items on various sales floor locations
- Use a pallet jack, forklift, or other devices to move inventory
- Rotation between indoor & outdoor kiosk locations in different weather conditions
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Physical role including lifting, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, standing, climbing, walking, and kneeling
- Observational skills to proactively identify Guest needs and ensure safety guidelines are being followed
- Seasonal candidates must be Fully Available Thurs-Sun (4 days) for the specific event dates listed.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Cast Members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Cast Members may have exposure to food and beverage products
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Previous retail or related sales industry experience.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information!:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.