Senior Analyst, Strategic PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 781800BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 02, 2021
We seek a candidate with experience in product strategy, management consulting, investment banking, corporate development, or private equity to support the development and execution of CPGP’s Games, Interactive Experiences, and Publishing growth strategy. The role requires superior analytical and modeling skills as well as a demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including multiple levels of management within CPGP, DPEP and across The Walt Disney Company.
- Support Sr. Manager in management and analysis related to the Games, Interactive Experiences, and Publishing greenlight process
- Identify, define, and analyze consumer and industry trends across major markets, and translate analysis into meaningful takeaways to support project narrative
- Support members of the CPGP Business Planning team in the development and execution of key global growth initiatives - particularly as they relate to new media platforms, new business opportunities, and geographic expansion
- Research and analyze new or evolving markets for CPGP, leveraging advanced analytical skills and understanding of our internal operations and our brands / franchises
- Construct models in support of new business opportunities, ensuring quality control on output
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations (verbally and in writing) to senior level executives
- Collaborate on multiple projects at any one time, setting and meeting deliverable dates and communicating roadblocks / risks in a timely manner
- 2-3 years of post-undergraduate experience
- Experience in digital/product strategy, management consulting, investment banking, corporate development, or private equity
- Experience in and/or passion for Gaming industry preferred
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills such as prioritization, critical thinking, and hypothesis development
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts
- Outstanding multi-tasking and teamwork skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.